Saturday, September 22, 2012

OotD Deux + Lady In Red

So I dyed my hair red last night. It's a pretty dark red, so I like it. I feel bad for my hair though. In the past 5 years I've dyed it brown, then darkest brown, then an attempt at red, then bleached it 3 times within a month to try and get it back to my natural blond, but it was too light so then to red, and then back to brown, and now red again..... it's been through a lot. I kind of miss the way it used to be where I could just shampoo and be done. Now I HAVE to condition.

So onto Outfit of the Day, where you can see said hair.


White button earrings - Claires / ScarfShawlThing - Thrifted / Bird Crop Top - Target / Grey tank - Old Navy / Jeans - Target / Flats - Walmart

I went shoppin' with the boyfriend today and I got a 2 complements on my shirt
\(^○^)人(^○^)/
Anyways so I got some bras and a cute top and skirt from JCPenny.
(it's hard for me to find cute bras in my size (40B) and in the style I like but I'm so glad I found these, $30 for both!)

($7)


($20 and so adorable. they had three other colors that I loved, but I had to go with the purple)


And while at the mall I just had to stop at Bath and Body Works. I heard a ton of good stuff about their new fall sents. And boy am I in love. This candle >>>
is making our room smell SO yummy right now. I'm gonna sleep good tonight.

✂ - - -


No comments:

Post a Comment