Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fashion Icon?: Awkward. Jenna

I grew up with MTV, like a lot of people, and it kind of saddens me that they aren't playing as much music anymore, but one show that I really love is Awkward. It's really funny and each character has something awesome about themselves. Plus I've always said, "Life is full of awkward moments" And this show proves it.
The main character Jenna Hamilton is a natural beauty with a layed back style that I think is very imitateble
 and should be.
She's always got a pony pulled to one side (that kind of reminds me of Katniss from the Hunger Games) and a really cute butterfly necklace on. Plus she's one of those prettier without makeup kind of people. which I'm all for.
Her's really isn't a fishtail braid, but I think it's a fancier version.
(me pre-bang cut and dye job)

One thing I really wanted but want even more now 'cause of Jenna is this gorgeous necklace:

Her's was a butterfly, but of course mine would be a moth.

✂ - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment