Friday, September 21, 2012

Bonjour. Como t'appelle tu?

Hello interwebz!
This is gonna be my sad attempt at a Fashion Blog. 
First to introduce myself and say some other junk.

So I got the idea to do this blog from seeing this young lady's: http://therubylotus.wordpress.com/
I like her unique style, plus if I met her in real life I'd be like, "You're strange.... I like you." and then give her an awkward hug. yep. ***Update:29June2012, Now that Ruby has dropped her fashion blog and become a "feminist" I don't suggest visiting her pages anymore unless you want her femanazi friends belittling you like they did me****

Anyways my name is Chelsie and I'm kind of really struggling will personal identity right now even though I'm 23 and I should have gotten over that in High School, but what-evs, I still look like I'm 17, so I'll just run with it. Being plus sized it's hard to be a trend setter or a fashionista or what have you; but I think that's one of the main reasons I want to start this blog. To show that fat/chubby people can do fashion just as well as stick people. It's gonna be hard, especially on a lower budget (no Torrid or LaneBryant prices for me, no sir), but I'm gonna try my damnedest, while trying to maintain my 24 hour job and 2 youtube channels. 

One thing I really pride in myself is how crafty I am, so that will definitely be an addition to this blog fursure. (thus tying in my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/RagPrincessSews). I have a strong love for sewing as well, and I've been really urged to try to sew my own clothes, so lets see how that goes...

So now onto another subject that I will probably, maybe, idk address in this blog in the future is BANGS.
I recently cut mine super short. Like Betty Paige-ish style. Trying to be daring and edgy. But now that I look at them I HATE /slash/ Kind-of-like them. 
It might have to do with the in-between hair colors I have going on right now, but I'm not sure. I either 1) look at it and think "Gawd, my face looks so fat and round without longer bangs". 2) "They're so uneven and wierd" 3) "It'll look better if  I dye it black or back to brown, or should I do red again...?!" or 4) "Hey there Wino. Lookin' goooooood." >> Obviously talking about Winona Ryder from Beettlejuice.
Honestly I have no idea what to do with my bangs, but it'll work out eventually. I hope.

✂ - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment