Saturday, July 6, 2013

Patriotic

Recently I've been really getting into more Americana type stuff. I blame it on Bunny from Grav3yardGirl, her youtube videos are so addicting and it's something she likes to wear a lot.
But lets face it, it's a few days from the 4th and Independence Day requires a certain bit of fashionable Patriotism.
Here's a ton of awesome red white & blue attire from Old Navy that I'm considering on purchasing soon.

*Especially this awesome scarf that's a flag in it's self.

I love the dip-dye/tie-dye/ombre effect of the hoodie above so I decided to give it a go in a DIY project.


Black tank & stripped top - Old Navy / Shoes - Walmart / Makeup - Dollar Tree & HotTopic off brand / earrings - made by me / Nails - Sail la Vie (Sinfulcolors), off brand red, 449C French White Creme (Wet'n'Wild) 


Here's some other wonderful DIYs I found on youtube.






Honestly, you don't have to dress Red-White-Blue Stars&Stripes to show your US Pride for the 4th AND you can still rock any of these looks any time of the year!

✂ - - -


No comments:

Post a Comment