Monday, October 22, 2012

New Tattoo + OotD 4

So a week ago I got new tattoo. I love it so much. And it was done my an ex co-worker, he's so nice!
So It's based on my most favoritest video game ever! Rule of Rose

The next day I went out to look for Oxfords, Doc Martens, and Vertical Striped Tights:

Ended up going to TJ Max, Target, Tuesday Morning, and walking my whole entire mall & got all this...
  • honeycomb/fishnet tights ($18) from Lane Bryant ((expensive, but the only place I can find tights that fit my thick thighs))
  • black jeans ($20), cake pop baking pan ($14) from TJ Max ((found a pair of oxfords but they were high heals, I don't do high heals))
  • black and white striped beenie ($8) Forever21 ((btw, my F21 doesn't sell any plus sized clothes)) 
  • pack of 24 glitters ($15) and pack of 9 buttons for craft/sewing project ($2) from Tuesday Morning ((not clothing but what the hey))
Anyways so I wore this outfit when I went shopping and bought said items.

Brown bow neck top - Fashion Bug / Black vest thing - Ross / Jeans - thrifted





No comments:

Post a Comment